- U-pick: Our orchard has several apple varieties depending on the time of year, and is accessible for strollers, wheelchairs, etc. After you have finished picking, you can return to the outlet to have your apples weighed.
- Our hours are 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Sunday, and prices are posted in our news section
- Plastic bags are available for picking.
- Animals are not allowed in the u-pick.
- Please be careful with our orchard; the trees are fragile and aren’t meant for climbing, and please be respectful of our crop whether on the tree or ground.
- At this time we are only able to accept cash.
- Please visit our Good Agricultural Practices page to see how you can help our farm stay safe!
- The Grounds: Feel free to wander and enjoy the view, the flowers, or the horses. We ask that you treat it as your own and please be respectful of our home.
- We-pick: The outlet typically has several varieties of ‘fancy’ grade apples available in 5 or 10lb bags. We also offer discount boxes which are excellent for cooking. Some of our specialty crops, such as pears or plums can also be found in the outlet.
- Locally produced apple cider, pies, jams, honey, and maple syrup can be found in the outlet.
- Feed apples: Offered in 50lb bags or larger quantities for animal use only, please call Chuck @ 459-7406 and leave a message with your contact info and indicating how many bags you are looking to order.
- Increasingly we are receiving requests to use our farm and orchard as a location for photography shoots. We are delighted that you appreciate our beautiful property, which takes many long hours to groom and maintain. However, the sessions are sometimes several hours and our parking capacity is limited. A nominal fee of $25.00 will be charged per family per sitting in order to cover our costs. This service is only available during apple season, as the rest of the year we are busy preparing. Please call to make us aware of your presence, and to make arrangements, before you arrive. Please call Wyn at 459-7406 and leave a message indicating date and number of people.
School Trips or Large Groups
- School Trips: If you are an elementary school teacher looking to bring their class to the orchard please call Wyn at 459-7406 and leave a message indicating your contact info and class size.
- Organized groups: If you are a group with additional requirements outside what is described above please contact us via our email form.